[Nottingham] [Talk] *TODAY* Wednesday 06/03/2013: Unix, GNU Not Unix, Linux, and What Next?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Mar 7 14:01:49 UTC 2013

On 06/03/13 18:45, Dan Cosser wrote:
> On 6 March 2013 13:19, Martin wrote:
>>
>> *TODAY* Wednesday 06/03/2013
>>

> Sorry guys, am promised to the hackspace this week. ...

No worries, and we do have a bit of a clash with all of Hackspace, The
Skeptics, and ourselves, all now meeting on the same one night...

To interleave rather than clash: Are there any howls of anguish from
anyone if we move our talk meetings to Tuesdays?

Move the socials over to Tuesdays also?

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg