[Nottingham] Linux Voice

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Nov 11 18:40:46 UTC 2013

On 11/11/13 18:26, Jason Irwin wrote:
> Interesting.
>
> http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/linux-voice

Excellent!

And well worth supporting.

The "Voice" title is a little misleading in that my first thought was
that of some sort of speech synthesis project.

Instead, we have an audacious FLOSS-style takeover of the Linux magazine
stand! Phew!!

Well worth a good read... Take a look! They're possibly the best people
to successfully pull this off.

(I for one will welcome a new printed magazine/publication that is more
professional than such as the various online Linux news sources yet
looks significantly different to all the other
same-styled-but-different-title magazine rack coffee table mags. Good luck!)

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg