[Nottingham] Beards

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Feb 12 13:53:23 UTC 2014

On 12/02/14 08:47, Jason Irwin wrote:
> http://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/1xnr1i/linux_beards/
>
> So Martin, where are you hiding yours?

Ha!

So... You've never noticed the real beard hidden within the Sauron
enchantment?... :-)

(Now /that/ would be a mean name for a distro! ;-) )

In contrast, I think this one is a little sour towards Gentoo and Slackware:

http://i.imgur.com/qgLh1fT.jpg

I'm NEVER going to be able to drink anything like that much beer!

In any case, I'm on Gentoo for sleek lean mean speed and near infinite
flexibility. Isn't that something more like a flying snake? ;-)

Amazing what stereotypes get promoted!

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg