[Nottingham] Curious absence

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Sep 4 13:10:57 UTC 2014

Graham,

> How come NLUG never gets a mention on the groups page in Linux Format these
> days?

Mmmm... Yes, just noticed that...

Les thinks we're dead?! :-(

OK, must kick our social and publicity sec to re-announce our continued
existence!! :-)

All welcome for our Hockley area foray tonight ;-)

Don't know about others but I've certainly a few fun recent stories to
tell for going cloudy...

(And from the user side of another cloud, there are a large number of
celebs in the news at the moment... For those of a sensitive or nervous
disposition, please await some of the beneficial properties of this
evening before considering this colourful The Register commentary:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/09/03/apple_celeb_pic_flap_2fa_bad_advice/

Oooer! ;-) )

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg