[Phpwm] Broadband recomendations

Tim Cumming tim at cybacat.com
Thu Jul 28 11:01:22 UTC 2011

Agree with everything you say with regards BT providing the line, but
they are not providing the support service. EVERY time I've involved BT
with ANYTHING they have cocked it up, I would rather use a company who
deal with BT than deal with BT direct. With regards the line speed I
don't believe that our exchange ist configured to provide anything over
2Mb:

Your configured download throughput speed for this service is 2000 k
Max Achievable Speed 2000 Kbps

Although this information is interesting:
Download speed achieved during the test was - 1769 Kbps
For your connection, the acceptable range of speeds is 400-2000 Kbps.
Additional Information:
Your DSL Connection Rate :7520 Kbps(DOWN-STREAM), 448 Kbps(UP-STREAM)
IP Profile for your line is - 2000 Kbps