[Phpwm] [Junk released by User action] Re: Job Opportunities

Ed Lea edleadesign at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 17:37:45 UTC 2011

I've tried to use them myself, standards for php were terrible. but then
they told me as much before I advertised. I'm actually a little relieved
that you guys are finding it hard to reach good candidates in this area, I
thought it was just me! I ended up getting someone from Latvia working
remotely. Frickin' awesome developer, can't say that work suffers as a
result of not working in the same office - worth considering if you do
struggle in the midlands