[Rustington] Recent "Windows Haters" email

Martin Webb vobbelyvebb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 17:56:40 UTC 2011

Hi

Well WUBI has been mentioned as has Splashtop OS.

The Linux I use also has a WUBI style installer :
http://www.jolicloud.com/download

<http://www.jolicloud.com/download>It would require a Windows User to
undertake the demonstration, who will be brave enough to allow Linux on
their laptop ???

Martin  - supporter of RLUG not wanting a WLUG  !