[Rustington] (no subject)

fhj at eldy.org fhj at eldy.org
Wed Jan 19 09:42:33 UTC 2011

My ISP will be changed today from talktalk to plus net. Apparently the
telephone number will be changed, but I have no details yet. Talktalk
removed me from the bt telephone directory and lately I have had problems,
so decided to switch. My e-mail address with eldy and bt internet will be
unchanged, so carry on using them. Iy is all supposed to happen between 2
pm and 6 pm, unfortunately I will be at the Woodlands Centre, so my wife
will be in charge of the phone at home!
With talktalk I had problems in understanding their speech, now I shall
have to get used to Sheffield accents!