[Rustington] tomorrow's meeting

fhj at eldy.org fhj at eldy.org
Tue Jan 25 14:01:14 UTC 2011

We will be joined by someone  new, he has questions about Linpus (a Linux
disro) and also enuiring as to where to get a machine with Ubuntu already
installed. He will be attending the Sussex lu tomorrow so if we can't help
him perhaps they can!
Stuart will introduce Wine, a program by which you can run some windows
programs. I promised to put some people onto the mailing list and hope to
do that now!
What have I been doing all the time...sorting out a new notebook....!
Frank