[Rustington] FW: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

fhj at eldy.org fhj at eldy.org
Wed Mar 2 10:41:53 UTC 2011

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Mail Delivery System Mailer-Daemon at mail-in-01.lug.org.uk
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 10:31:58 +0000
To: fhj at eldy.org
Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

  rustingto at mailman.lug.org.uk
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<rustingto at mailman.lug.org.uk>:
    host mailman.lug.org.uk [217.147.93.71]: 550 Unrouteable address

From: "fhj at eldy.org" <fhj at eldy.org>
To: rustingto at mailman.lug.org.uk
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 05:32:05 -0500
Subject: March 2nd meeting
X-lug.org.uk-Spam-Score: -0.2 (/)
X-lug.org.uk-Spam-Report: No, score=-0.2 required=5.0 autolearn=ham
version=3.2.5;

 pts rule name              description
 -0.2 BAYES_40               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 20 to 40%
                             [score: 0.2412]

 Scanned on host mail-in-01.lug.org.uk on Wed, 02 Mar 2011 10:31:58 +0000.
 If you have any query please contact postmaster at lug.org.uk
X-lug.org.uk-Virus-Scanner: Scanned by ClamAV on mail-in-01.lug.org.uk at
Wed, 02 Mar 2011 10:31:58 +0000

Sorry that I have left it late to advise those on the mailing list about
today's meeting=2E We are holding our second meeting for Brian Wise's old
group=2E There were quite a few at the last meeting a month ago=2E We had =
12
replies to the questionnaire=2E We shall welcome some new people and may b=
visited by 2 IT teachers who will look at us and decide whether they can
help! I shall present a list of topics to mull over=2E We will have 3 U3A
laptops available with XP and Win 7 as Operating systems=2E Please take a
form if you are not a member of the U3A=2E Tea at 3=2E15 if you have broug=
ht a
mug and the ingredients=2E
Laptops welcome but chargers only if they have been inspected=2E Please
contribute =A32 to defray the hire of the hall and the mobile wifi=2E
Join the mailing list i you haven't already, let me know and I can add you=
e-mail!

mail2web=2Ecom =96 Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Micro=
soft=AE
Exchange - http://link=2Email2web=2Ecom/Personal/EnhancedEmail