[Rustington] today's meeting at 2 pm

fhj at eldy.org fhj at eldy.org
Wed Mar 2 10:52:53 UTC 2011

Sorry that I have left it late to advise those on the mailing list about
today's meeting. We are holding our second meeting for Brian Wise's old
group. There were quite a few at the last meeting a month ago. We had
12 replies to the questionnaire. We shall welcome some new people and may be
visited by 2 IT teachers who will look at us and decide whether they can
help! I shall present a list of topics to mull over. We will have 3 U3A
laptops available with XP and Win 7 as Operating systems. Please take a
form if you are not a member of the U3A. Tea at 3.15 if you have brought a
mug and the ingredients.
Laptops welcome but chargers only if they have been inspected. Please
contribute £2 to defray the hire of the hall and the mobile wifi.
Join the mailing list i you haven't already, let me know and I can add your
e-mail!