[Rustington] programs I found useful!

fhj at eldy.org fhj at eldy.org
Fri Mar 4 20:38:08 UTC 2011

My friend in New Zealand is into teamviewer, and was keen for us to get
connected.  He has been using it for some time.
I have been using inkscape for vector graphics, and have had a bit of a
struggle with my printer and scribus.
I use scribus now for displaying multiple images and it seems that when I
do so my printer asks me to switch printing on manually. It is at the other
end of the house so is a bore, but I then get the formats that I want!