[Rustington] Instructions - Google Cloud Printing (Android)

Stuart McFadyen stuart.624mcfadyen at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 29 14:13:37 UTC 2011

All,

I sent the message below via the LUG e:mail list last week, and it is still Awaiting Moderator Approval for the Attachment, which was a scanned magazine instruction article.

"To clarify my presentation this afternoon, which may not have been as clear as I would have liked, see ATTACHED, the concise instructions for connection via Android Tablets or Smartphones."

Therefore no one has received my message.

If anyone would like an indvidual copy, please e:mail me and I will forward it to you.

Regards,

Stuart.