[Rustington] apologies for absence!

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 22:22:14 UTC 2011

I would love to be back at the meeting tomorrow but still groggy and don't
want to share the bug. Thankfully Derek will do the business, bless him.
Mail messages to the rustingtoon lug cannot be very long, so some are not
being forwarded. This is beyond my control. Printing from OS Joli is still
my problem and router functioning still needs investigation. Brian sent me
a screed on Microsoft which reads a bit like the phone hacking scandal.
Thanks for your support, the uprated wifi cost less for more Gbytes, so the
U3A Treasurer will be pleased.
Frank