[Rustington] re the Meeting on 12th.

frank james frank.james4 at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 13 14:04:19 UTC 2011

A good turn out and thanks to Martin for giving more about OS Joli than I could. Also more on the latest version of Ubuntu from Stuart, who also gave me a hand with my "android". Derek has been quietly beavering along with the projected website update for the U3A and gave us a taste of the present position.Welcome to 2 newcomers whom we will have to give a bit more attention to next week. June is getting on well with her i-pad and was shoeing me pictures of her unusual plants thta are in her summer room.Alas the inventor of Unix has just died, the Surrey LUG mailing has many tributes to him.Frank