[Rustington] next meeting on February 1st.

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 14:25:13 UTC 2012

It should be a microsoft day, so we shall try to do something on that
score. However I would like to introduce a new topic for linux namely
scripting. There is a webpage that those interested might like to
consult....it is a tutorial on script which covers a lot of the raison
d'etre of linux.
I consulted with Stuart because Colin asked me whether we should
consider downsiding to meetings every fortnight  and not weekly as we
do now. He and | prefer to stay as a weekly schedule, but other
opinions are requested.
Stuart showed us how to test our ports and computer security
questions. We welcomed Valerie and hope that we can help her back into
her computer skills.
Frank