[Rustington] next meeting on February 1st.

Martin Webb vobbelyvebb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 17:54:03 UTC 2012

*1st February Meeting ideas to be thrown around.......*
*
*
*How easy Windows is to use compared to Linux ? Colin ?*
*
*
*Update on Windows 8 Beta ??*
*
*
*Norton Security Software Removal Tool  ???*
*
*
*
*
*Future of group ideas.......*
*
*
*Maybe one hour Linux, then open the next hour or so up to Windows,
Android, OSX, MS-DOS, OS/2, Unix etal ?*
*
*
*Maybe once a month or so have a Workshop ? as a collective we fix a
machine with problems (I have a large hammer !)*
*
*
*
*