[Rustington] LUG ?

Stuart McFadyen stuart.624mcfadyen at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 7 10:42:14 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I will attend next Wednesday for discussions ....

I am only interested in maintaining a Linux Group as was originally created by Frank, unfortunately we have distilled it to other subjects as time has passed.

Windows, Android, IOS (closed shop !) etc are well covered by other means ... groups, online tutorials, magazines etc.

Stuart.