[Rustington] Replies received so far.

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 20:30:11 UTC 2012

We have heard from Jack Cogman who is in hospital
                                      David Arnstein
                                       Paul Willis
                                       Martin Webb
                                       Alan Baldry
                                       Joseph Anderson
                                       Stuart McFayden
I have had a visit from Bryan Stephens who is unhappy to accept my cheque
for £152 and instead offers us the 3 U3A laptops in our possession against
it.  He doesn't want us to leave the U3A but waits for the group decision
next week.
Frank