[Rustington] help requested from us!

Paul Willis phwillis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 20:17:22 UTC 2013

Why not? Wave the flag!
But they will possibly want to know how to use their particular software.
Like Outlook :(       (which now seems to be online)
I did set up the u3alug at gmail account with possible learners in mind
Paul

That said I'm not sure I can get to the next meeting. I'm going to Ipswich
tomorrow to try and MOT a car for delivery to London (and I have a meeting
at 8PM on Wednesday in Balham). It is still possible I'll be around for
Weds LUG. Rather depends on the success of the MOT....