[Rustington] Today's meeting!

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 12:21:32 UTC 2013

Rather late as usual. Stuart will be giving some more interesting subject
matter. I wanted to say a bit about tablets, which may be boring for many.
Last week Derek and Paul attempted to root my advent tablet. I have had
lots of advice, suggestions etc...but now managed to drop it on the floor
and damage it, but I haven't given up trying!
It will still announce a driver detail using Linux and lsusb. This no one
seems to understand. I think my windows machine is corrupt, so need the
system disk to re-install. o lots of actiivity but mostly yielding no fruit.
Frank