[Rustington] Apologies for the wifi yesterday!

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 16:55:57 UTC 2013

I checked with 3g this morning and there has been work going on on the
system, in particular the mast where our feed originates.It will be a
couple of days before "normal" service is resumed!
I have upgraded my contract and we will get better speed and more data
allowance per rmonth. They are sending me a new dongle.
The next lug meeting coincides with a special u3a east meeting. I propose
to go ahead with our meeting on 14th March, we shall be missing Derek Waite
and Bob Green who had indicated their preference to attend the u3a
"Special" meeting.
Frank