[Rustington] news on wifif problem!

stuart.624mcfadyen stuart.624mcfadyen at btinternet.com
Wed May 29 16:21:32 UTC 2013

Thanks for your efforts Frank ... most odd that 3 seems to work everywhere except our room !
Perhaps we are in a "dead zone" ?
Should we all contribute to an O2 dongle and see if that works OK ?
Stuart.

Sent from Samsung tabletfrank james <fhj1723 at gmail.com> wrote:If I can't get this sorted out this week I shall have to give up. A visit to Currys at Littlehampton provided me with a view of Three's two wifi modems, just like the two we use, They are available on a one month hire, just like the first one that we used for 2 years. I tried mine there and it worked. All I have had from Three is that they will let me know when the problem is fixed! I have asked the Woodlands Centre to meet with the IT man and discuss testing a mains ethernet link. This I use at home. I wait patiently for his answer.
I have cancelled the direct debit with H3g, they didn't turn a hair. I gat messages from them which thank me for my patience. They have "credited my account with 2 month's fees", but I am attempting to terminate the account.
Frank