[Rustington] The wifi or rather the lack of it!

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 15:03:19 UTC 2014

We managed for more than 2 years with our original system and then like all
good things it came to an end. After changing the "dongle" to a huawei or
something it never worked properly. "Three" fobbed me off with excuse after
excuse until finally they cancelled the contract.
Since then I have had no fewer than 3 attempts to use a similar device and
all have ended in failure. The council wifi is also not working very well
and I have now told them that if they cannot improve, then we shall have to
meet elsewhere.
Caroline who looks after the Woodlands and our welfare is away until Monday.
I will let you know of any developments,meanwhile please accept my
apologies.
It may well be that the time has come for me to pass on my cloak to
another, three score years and ten is enough for most people, four score
years and ten might be pushing things a bit!
Frank