[Rustington] Next Meeting is on the 14th May

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Fri May 9 11:38:06 UTC 2014

I have made progress both with puppy and with my tablet. I can flash a
variety of Rams to my advent tablet, but the touchscreen defies me still.
It seems that puppy is now advocated for XP users who now have lost support
from Microsoft. There is also news about using google chrome with raspberry
pi. So plenty to taalk about in case no one has much to offer.
Hoping for a good turn out and that the wifi will be working well!
Frank