[Rustington] Lug meeting tomorrow!

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Tue May 27 20:17:19 UTC 2014

Bob can't be with us, but Peter Dodd and Davina Lewis will be coming. Pater
has some Microsoft problems and Davina would like help with her tablet! So
I hope we can provide help and support for them.
I have acquired a new tablet but the old advent still provides good
service, despite the cracked glass.
I have managed to foul up the micro memory slot on one of the advents, and
alas crack its screen too. Maybe I should be confined to the garden for the
duration of summer and have my toys conviscated.
Hopefullky see a good number present. Don';t forget your tea bag and a mug.
Frank