[Rustington] Tomorrow's lug meeting.

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 17:08:04 UTC 2014

I have suspended new members applications for our lug as we have enough to
pay the room hire. If there are a smaller number than usual I have to make
up the deficit. So let me know if you can't attend!
Paul is away in Bristol so I shall have to drive myself and coming home in
the dark is not very enjoyable for me!

I have managed to master reconfiguring an Apple ipad, fortunately being
able to recover some information from the previous owner. In my opinion,
Apple seem to go out of their way to mystify the process.

I have been reading many tutorials on Inkscape, a vector graphics program
and now there seems to be a variant for creating presentations.

I hope someone will have an interesting topic for discussion. I note that
Derek has taken over from Roger to send out the Arun East e-mails, bless
him!

Frank