[Rustington] Rustington Lug

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 14:29:12 UTC 2015

I am not sure how many of you have renewed your subscription for the year
2015-16. I haven't, as a group leader I would get a free one. However the
seems to be something strange happening to the Arun U3a so it may be a good
moment for me to quit.
Yesterday whilst taking my NZ visitor to St Pancras yesterday, I needed
help to get home again, so I have come to the conclusion that I have to
give up things that I like doing and shall therefore leave the Arun East
U3A on the grounds of senility. deafness and slow locomotive power.
Therefore I shall hand the keys to Paul, assuming that he will offer them
to anyone of the group who will take it on!
I shall advise the UK LUG that I am giving up on the Rustington LUG and
hope that someone else will take over.
It has been a great experience and I value your friendship, help and support
Frank