[Rustington] Meeting - Wednesday 27th May

JACK COGMAN jack.cogman at btinternet.com
Mon May 25 20:35:44 UTC 2015

Fellow LUGGERS,
This is a reminder that we need to make some important decisions at this week's Linux meeting on 27th May. Frank is standing down as group leader and we have agreed that we want the Linux Group to continue. The problem is that we are not sure how. In particular, we need to decide;
   - What is the scope of the group? Is it only Linux or does it include Raspberry Pi, Android, in fact anything but Windows? Is it for beginners as well as experienced users?
   - Should we be looking for an alternative venue?
   - What will be the assignment of responsibilities within the group? We have agreed that running the group should be a shared task, so it cannot be a single person.
This meeting is important. Please be there if you can.
2.00 pm, Wednesday 27th May at the Woodland Centre.
Hope to see you there,
Jack