[Rustington] Meeting - Wednesday 27th May

Paul Willis phwillis at gmail.com
Tue May 26 20:22:33 UTC 2015

Thanks Jack, that lays out the agenda clearly enough.

I currently hold the keys to open up and now have the paying in book,
lug.org.uk list of passwords (inc mail) and some cables for the
screen. I tracked Frank down at his church group today and he does
feel some relief at no longer being responsible for the LUG and is
generally in good spirits. He does not rule out the possibility of
attending some meetings in future, but has his son visiting this week
so will definitely will not appear this time.

I have also heard from David who will come tomorrow. Hope Stuart can
make it this time?

Paul