[Rustington] Meeting tomorrow

Paul Willis phwillis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 09:21:50 UTC 2016

Now set at our new venue, the Spire Room of St Mary's Church, Vicarage
Lane, EP at 2pm, Weds 8 June.

The U3A has asked for a list of membership numbers so can you bring your
card or at least your u3a number this time please.

It was pleasing to see Stuart chip in with his note on Ubuntu 16.  I too
have been winning some battles to bend it to my will, improving the font
size on console screens, setting up guest sessions with the right
resolution & refresh rates etc. and tripping over the fix to get samba
working after my upgrade to 1604. Just by chatting about the issues we are
teaching ourselves the terminology to make useful Google queries and get to
the info we need.

I have already had an apology from Paul who is caught up in Arun West
again, but hope to see you others tomorrow.

Paul W