[Rustington] OpenDNS IPv6 Addresses

Paul Tansom paul at aptanet.com
Wed Dec 26 19:14:59 UTC 2018

I couldn't quote a list, but yes there are some that do. I've been using
IPv6 for quite a few years now on my connection (annoyingly currently
broken with my OpenWRT install). I have a /56 set to go with the 8 IPv4
addresses on my FTTC connection. Zen and Andrews Arnold offer IPv6 too.
My own connection is with Entanet, so anyone who also resell their
connections also offer it.

** Paul Willis via Rustington <rustington at mailman.lug.org.uk> [2018-12-22 20:14]:
> Are some ISPs offering IPv6 now or do you still have to tunnel out?

> On 22 Dec 2018 15:59, "Stuart McFadyen via Rustington" <
> rustington at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:
>
> For those of you using OpenDNS they have now issued* IPv6* DNS Server
> Addresses, if you wish to update your Internet Connection Settings, as
> follows ...
>
> 2620:119:35::35 and 2620:119:53::53
>
> (Note double :: at end)
>
> Stuart.
> --

** end quote [Paul Willis via Rustington]

--
 Paul Tansom  |  Aptanet Ltd.  |  https://www.aptanet.com/  |  023 9238 0001
 Vice Chair, FSB Portsmouth & SE Hampshire Branch  |  http://www.fsb.org.uk/