[Rustington] OpenDNS IPv6 Addresses

Paul Willis p.h.willis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 20:16:30 UTC 2018

The Plusnet forum had a thread about the lack of V6. I decided to try
hassling them through customer service. I refuse to go back to bt again and
don't fancy sky either. Maybe I should have a look at some of the smaller
ones....
It's come as a surprise to me that any ISPs have enabled it at last. V6 day
was about 10 years ago wasn't it?