[SLUG] OT runlevels was RE: If its not broken, dont (attempt to) fix it?

Adams, Jamie JAMIE.ADAMS at HOMEGROUP.ORG.UK
Fri Nov 1 09:32:01 GMT 2002

> ----------

Maybe this is something that will be addressed by the LSB. I think it would
make sense to have a standard way of doing things, even if you have the
option to change it if you want to.

> >Just because we have a common practice, doesn't mean it's the best
> >practice.
> Sure. But then again I would like to see you typing fast on a Dvorak
> keyboard...
>
> Anyway, I give up since I'm sure we've bored enough people already.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

> :)w

> Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access.
> http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp

> http://www.star.net.uk

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("Intended Recipient") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information, which is privileged and confidential. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

http://www.star.net.uk