[SLUG] FW: :)

Adams, Jamie JAMIE.ADAMS at HOMEGROUP.ORG.UK
Tue Oct 8 16:50:01 BST 2002

My borther in law, being an avid windows user, sent me this today. How much
of it is true I dont know. I dont often surf around windows sites, but it is
interesting to see what the other camp is saying. I did not even know there
was a website called linuxsucks.com, im guessing it was setup in retaliation
to microsoftsucks.com. Funny none the less.

http://www.star.net.uk