[SLUG] FW: :)

Gavin Baker gavbaker at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 8 17:21:01 BST 2002

On Tue, 2002-10-08 at 16:52, Adams, Jamie wrote:
> My borther in law, being an avid windows user, sent me this today. How much
> of it is true I dont know.

Around 1% of it is fact based, the rest is pure troll material. Funny
though :)

> I dont often surf around windows sites, but it is
> interesting to see what the other camp is saying. I did not even know there
> was a website called linuxsucks.com, im guessing it was setup in retaliation
> to microsoftsucks.com. Funny none the less.

mslinux.org is quite funny too:
 "They want me to be a whore!"
-- Linus Torvalds.
 "Jesus Christ, who are these people?"
-- Bill Gates

www.fuckmicrosoft.com is worth a look:
"Why Upgrade To Microsoft Linux?

Internet Integration: You can now connect directly to the Web from
anywhere on your computer through the new MSN Daemon -- no more hassling
with pppd -- and use the Internet Xplorer browser to surf to any file or
directory on your computer."

http://www.msboycott.com/super/ has a big list of this kind of site.

> > Sent: 	08 October 2002 16:29
> > To: 	Adams, Jamie
> > Subject: 	:)
> >
> > <SNIP 100 lines of troll-created-flame-bait-fud>

Regards,
Gav