[SLUG] Tonights Meeting

Jamie jamie at scarborough.lug.org.uk
Tue Sep 10 12:50:00 BST 2002

Just a reminder,

Tonights meeting is going as planned. It will start at roughly 7.30pm at the Cricketers on North Marine Road. I would suggest that you ask at the bar for directions to the room, im not sure myself.

There is actualy a rough adgenda. Progress eh? :)

1.	O'Reilly - Just a quick note about their program for user groups.

2.	Marks zip drive. This may involve a kernel recompile, which is something I have never managed to succesfully do, so that should be interesting.

3.	Ian is going to give us some info on how PHP can be used to create simpler websites (or something like that).

And anything else that crops up.

See you there.
--
Jamie Adams