[SLUG] WAS Broken symlinks - NOW Cookbook

Adams, Jamie JAMIE.ADAMS at HOMEGROUP.ORG.UK
Fri Sep 20 11:55:01 BST 2002

> > > The manpages describe all options just fine, but some examples of
> > > situations where they are useful would be good. Like a
> SLUG-cookbook(tm)
> > > or something!
> >
> > If someone wants to have a crack, I am willing to put the information
> up.
>
> Anyone want to contribute some useful oneliners then?
>
> Regards,
> Gav

Are you volunteering to collect all the info for me then Gav? I would prefer
to keep this off the mailing list, then we are not duplicating stuff on here
that will be later on the site.

Could we email stuff to you, or shall I put some sort of submission form on
the website? Or would you rather not handle it at all? :)

http://www.star.net.uk