[SLUG] WAS Broken symlinks - NOW Cookbook

Gavin Baker gavbaker at ntlworld.com
Fri Sep 20 12:06:00 BST 2002

On Fri, 2002-09-20 at 11:56, Adams, Jamie wrote:

> > > If someone wants to have a crack, I am willing to put the information
> > > up.
> >
> > Anyone want to contribute some useful oneliners then?

> Are you volunteering to collect all the info for me then Gav? I would prefer
> to keep this off the mailing list, then we are not duplicating stuff on here
> that will be later on the site.
>
> Could we email stuff to you, or shall I put some sort of submission form on
> the website? Or would you rather not handle it at all? :)

Sure, you can email them to me. Anyone! Everyone! :)

You could also put a "Submit a oneliner!" link or something on the
SLUG-cookbook(tm) page, who knows, someone from Canada could sumbit one.
I would rather you handle the -tohtml side, at least until the website
goes into a feature/design freeze ;)

Regards,
Gav