[SLUG] Mail Grrrr

aardvark llama anisotropy9 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 20 20:03:00 BST 2002

>Gavin wrote:
>Most email clients ...handle threaded discussions just great, and >visually
>show the threads with link lines etc.
Sure. As does xemacs. The threadedness of the discussions is not what is
causing me to grrr.

>Can you use a real MUA with hotmail, or is the service just usable via
>the web?
Nope. It is web only, free and I can access it anywhere is the world which
given my circumstances suits. Unless you know of a free service that give me
MUA :) Maybe this is my problem.

>that is what you meant by mirrored.
Sort of. However, to reiterate I do like some of the other features of news.
Like google groups. With google I can also post directly from the web. A
touch painful but that is another issue.

>Anyone else having problems?
(sigh). Probably not. I've got a slightly strange set up and I find it teeth
grindingly annoying. Maybe it's time to start that tantric chanting again
(Ommmm. losing mail is good for the karma. Ommmm....)

Anyway, what do you make of wicki or clicki. This would be a neat and/or
quick way to get the cookbook up and running.

Living in eternal hope that this mail gets there.

:)w