[SLUG] Mail Grrrr

Al Girling al21 at firenet.uk.com
Fri Sep 20 22:41:00 BST 2002

On Friday 20 September 2002 8:02 pm, Will wrote:
> Nope. It is web only, free and I can access it anywhere is the world which
> given my circumstances suits. Unless you know of a free service that give
> me MUA :) Maybe this is my problem.

I don't know if this is of any use, but I have an account with sdf-eu.org as
a user which cost $1 to validate.  Gives you 20Mb of mail, web and disk
space, can be upgraded to full Arpa membership and 100Mb of each type
previously mentioned for $37 if needed.  I'm sure I've seen mutt available
there.  World wide access virtually free.  Runs on NetBSD.

I have my account for the webspace with no adverts.