[SLUG] Fwd: Re: OLD PC

Adams, Jamie JAMIE.ADAMS at HOMEGROUP.ORG.UK
Tue Sep 24 11:52:00 BST 2002

> (Im using an iMac with debian at the moment)
>
> Regards,
> Gav

Out of interest, does it run well? We have a redundant 300mhz ibook at home,
it's one of the old style ones with the girly cases. It was originally my
girlfriends, but she found MacOs to be quite unstable so tends to use my
machine more now :(

http://www.star.net.uk