[SLUG] Mail Grrrr

aardvark llama anisotropy9 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 24 12:01:03 BST 2002

>Jamie wrote:
>I have no experience with Wiki or Clicki, so to be honest, just to save
> >time for me, I will stick to a plain old HTML page for now.
You the man. (I suggest something like wiki because, although it might have
a higher pain threshold to set up, once it is there it will do the HTML
stuff for you. If somebody then wants to add something or whatever, as long
as they are registered, they can just go and do it. This was more of a
speculative thing anyway. Check it out sometime...)

>Will, in regard to your email problems. As far as I can see, there is >no
>problem at our end.
Yes. (Having a look at the archived messages it is now clear to me that (1)
hotmail isn't sending all the messages to the site; (2) it stuffs up the
threading of the messages; and (3) not all the messages from slug are then
getting back to me either. I would humbly suggest the the problem is with
me. (sigh).)

Now for plan B!

:)w