[SLUG] Useful Website

Ian Eade at IGM Web Design ieade at igmwebdesign.info
Wed Sep 25 13:10:01 BST 2002

If it's free I'll have a copy, why does their form not allow for 4 letter
Top Level Domains such as ieade at igmwebdesign.info?

Anyhow just clearing out my favourites list and here's some reference site
to check out:

PHP

Creative php
http://www.creativephp.com/

Px php code exchange
http://px.sklar.com/

EasyPHP
http://easyphp.manucorp.com/
Complete package including an Apache server, a MySQL database and a full PHP
executable

OmniHTTPd
http://www.omnicron.ca/
OmniHTTPd webserver for windows with perl and php all set up by default

PHP Developers Club
http://phpclub.net/index.phtml?newlang=en

php. faqts
http://www.faqts.com/knowledge_base/index.phtml/fid/51