[SLUG] Useful Website

Adams, Jamie JAMIE.ADAMS at HOMEGROUP.ORG.UK
Wed Sep 25 12:17:00 BST 2002

Hello All,

This is just something I found the other day.

You may or may not be aware that there is a magazine called Linux User. It
is subscription only and not available through the shops. You can apply on
the website to get a free copy through the post to have a look at.

They have a section on the website where you can download previous issues in
PDF format, I have found some quite interesting articles.

Anyway, if you want to have a look, the website is at:

http://www.linuxuser.co.uk

http://www.star.net.uk