[SLUG] The Linux Uprising

Adams, Jamie Jamie.Adams at homegroup.org.uk
Tue Apr 1 15:53:00 BST 2003

I agree. I don't like using Microsoft products if I can help it, but
with 'Access' they have really brought databases down to regular user
level. Even I can work with them easily. Put SQL or something similar in
front of me however and im likely to just stare at in blankly.

In my opinion, it's a fairly vital part of an office suite, though
neither Sun, KDE or Gnome have addressed this issue with their office
suites. Maybe one day :)
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("Intended Recipient") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information, which is privileged and confidential. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

http://www.star.net.uk