[SLUG] Next Meeting

Chris Sutcliffe chris at cbsutcliffe.uklinux.net
Fri Aug 8 23:11:59 BST 2003

Sorry its taken me so long to get around to this but (here come the
excuses) school hols`...my network was down etc...

The Cask is having some refurbishment done upstairs, so the downstairs
room (Toby Jug) is the only room and can not be booked. so, we have a
few choices.

1. Use the Cask anyway but we won't be able to take any machines.

2. Use another pub and, again, not take any computers.

3. Go limping back to the Cricketers and try and book there.

4. Have the meet at my place...its a genuine offer. I have a separate
dining room with a large table (and table protector), its an 8 seater.
There are sockets, so computers would be ok. The downside is that you
would have to bring your own booze (or soft drink).

5. We forget this month and book next month with the Cask.

regards

Chris
--
Chris Sutcliffe