[SLUG] Next Meeting

Ian Eade at IGM ieade at igmwebdesign.info
Sat Aug 9 00:11:01 BST 2003

A reasonable selection of offers presented by Chris, heres what I think:

1. NO - The Cask will most likely be packed and noisy etc
2. NO - To little time to organise and most pubs will be packed as its
high season
3. YES - There's little chance of hypothermia and it has a nice sea view
4. YES - Are you sure? What will the other half have to say about the
house been overun :)
5. NO - Who am I going to argue (ahem, discuss) with over Geeklog?

Ian