[SLUG] Linux Cookbook?

Al Girling al at sdf-eu.org
Wed Aug 13 18:15:00 BST 2003

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 05:09:14PM +0100, Jon Worthington wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> At the IRC meeting last week somebody (Al?) told me about a really good
> book, I think they said published by O'Reilly, about cool Linux stuff. =
> thought the name was the Linux Cookbook, but I can't track it down.
>=20
> If you could let me know what it is please do, as it sounded like a goo=
> book!

Hi Jonathan,

Yes it was me who told you about the book.  What you're looking for is;

'The Linux Cookbook' by Michael Stutz.

ISBN 1-886411-48-4

You can look at http://www.nostarch.com also.

I also discovered last night theirs a *$%()ing copy of it on my Debian di=
sks.  I haven't had a look at it yet.  But at least it wont cost the =A32=
0 odd I paid.  So If you find you don't have a copy on your Mandrake disk=
's but would like an e-copy, I'll be happy to oblige. :)

Toodle pip,

Al
--=20
Al Girling			Registered Linux User: 290080
mailto:al21 at firenet.uk.com	Debian GNU/Linux