[SLUG] Newbie

Jonathan Worthington jonathan at jwcs.net
Tue Aug 19 17:33:00 BST 2003

> If anyone needs any security advice, I'm a white-hat freelance (most
> recently Oracle, Easynet, CityReach, Playstation), if anyone wants any
> advice, or if I can contribute to lug, feel free to contact me...shamless
> self promotion in a none-aggresive way, I hope! :-)
Sounds great and welcome!  :-)  I'm always interested to talk about
security, I wouldn't consider myself an expert by any means, but I've learnt
a few things about common ways CGI scripts are exploited (including people
messing with query strings, SQL injection, cross site scripting, taking
advantage of poorly protected multi-user systems to access other users data,
etc), with an interest in protecting web development stuff I do against it.
I'm always very willing to learn more about security so maybe I can learn a
few tricks from you some day. ;-)

Take care,

Jonathan